Rules for the Group
1. Follow all deviantArt Rules.
2. Please submit art to the right folder. If you don't know which folder to put it in, please send one of the admins with a note asking.
3. If you have art that doesn't belong to any folder, then please send us a note and then we will add a new one in!
4. Not allowed; being mean or saying bad things about others' artwork.
5. Everyone is welcome here, and join requests are automatically approved.
6. All art submissions will be reviewed to keep the gallery in order.
7. DO NOT randomly submit your entire gallery of animal stuff to this group. Try and keep a limit of how much you submit per day. There is currently not a limit on how much you can submit, but please don't spam the inboxes of people who need to approve the art.
( Note: Do NOT submit Warriors or Cat-Fursona related art to the "Felines" section, instead please submit it to the OCs and Fursonas folder.)
How to Join:
To join this group, simply click the "join our group" button at the top of the page, and boom you're in!
How to Submit Art:
In order to submit art, you first have to join the group (see above.) After that, click on the gallery button at the top of the page. Once there, look in the top right hand corner for a button that says, contribute art. Click on that, and a page should pop up. Click on the deviation you want to submit, choose the correct folder please, and after it is reviewed for safety, it will be in!
|More Journal Entries|
The people who work behind the scenes to make sure this group is in tip-top shape, also working with the animals to make sure it doesn't get too chaotic in this zoo.
Contributors are people who helped to "kick start" submitting artwork into the group, and also people who frequently submit many of their works.